The Leading Brands of Spain Forum
What is the Leading Brands of Spain Forum?
THE LEADING BRANDS OF SPAIN FORUM (FMRE) is an initiative of the leading Spanish brands in collaboration with the Public Administration to promote and defend Spanish brands.
Mixed Structure of the FMRE
.Since its foundation in 1999 the Forum has consolidated its role.
The FMRE conducts a time sensitive and objective evaluation when determining the entry of new members.
The brand or its image must be Spanish and have an excellent reputation.
The brands reputation and distinction as well as its level of internationalization are the key criteria taken into account along with brand leadership and the size of the company.
1. Joint development of a worldwide pioneer project involving leading Spanish brands.
2. Joint Brand spokesmanship to the key public institutions.
3. Joint representation of leading Spanish brands while defending their interests, in collaboration with the Ministries of Industry, Tourism and Commerce and Foreign Affairs, as well as with the Spanish Institute for Foreign Trade and the Spanish Office of Patents and Trademarks.
4. Members and the Association benefit from direct support from the network of Spanish embassies and commercial offices abroad.
5. Joint mutually beneficial development of “co-branding” collaboration (corporate and commercial brands) activities with the Public Administration (Spain Brand)
6. Joint development of synergies between associated brands, while they are in the process of going international (commercial, financial, alliances…).
7. Access to the latest in Brand Management.
8.Joint exclusive participation in Forum publications and research.
9. Joint protection of our brands, through development of a recognised and efficient legal framework.
10. Joint positioning of Spanish brands as an international reference of prestige and as an engine of development of the Spain Brand.