A centennial story of innovation
The companies making up Agbar have been leading the way to the future of water and environmental management since 1867, with the continuous application of new developments, technological advances and knowledge. After more than 140 years, Agbar is setting the standards with its presence in nine countries: Spain, Cuba, Colombia, Chile, Mexico, the United Kingdom, Algeria, China and Peru. Agbar adapts to the needs of the societies in which it takes part in order to offer better service to 20 million people each day. Agbar is water.
Vision, mission and values
To set the standards in water and environmental management
Management of services that contribute to the quality of life of people and create value for stakeholders.
• Excellence in service provision.
• Innovation directed towards ongoing improvement of processes, products and services.
• Promotion of dialogue with stakeholders.
• A sustainable business model based on economic, social and environmental responsibility criteria.
Agbar in figures
• Since 1867, over 140 years
• Presence in 9 countries
• +26M people served
• €514.6M in consolidated investments
• €1.8512BN turnover